Subject: [Leica] What to do with an ebay bidder who won't pay...
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 10:45:01 -0400

Steve,
 suprising that he has relatively good feedback and behavior such as you
outlined. I'm of the "more flies with honey" sort. I'd try and work out
another payment option. Perhaps he could pay a U.S. Paypal member who you
know and trust (someone from the lug) who could then forward the loot along
to you in whatever form you'd like. In fact, I'm sure that wherever he is,
there's a lugger handy who you could ship the camera to and they could make
the exchange for cash face to face. Heck, if he's in philly, I'll do it.

 Kyle who thinks most people are good though some of them are lously
photographers Cassidy