Subject: Re: [Leica] OT tap water temperature in Chicago area
From: "David M. dorn" <dmdorn_ct_usa@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 01:39:14 -0400

I use the commercial 777 from Bluegrass Packing.  As you probably know
it's a proprietary formula.  The formula given on the Unblikingeye
website may (or may not)  be close so I've chosen to stick to the
original formula.  Maybe one of these days, I'll get ambitious and mix
up a batch to compare, but given the long working life with
replenishment the commercial version is pretty inexpensive unless you
compare it with R09/Rodinal.