Subject: Re: [Leica] Documentary Photography 2003
From: frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 17:40:11 -0400

And then you can sue them for false arrest and false imprisonment.  If one is arrested under such phoney circumstances, don't forget to yell as loud as
possible, to attract passersby, that you're being arrested and detained for no good reason.  When you go to court to collect your judgment from Brinks
for false arrest, the damage done to your character is relevent in calculating damages.  The more people that know you've been arrested, the more your
character has been damaged, the more money you get.

cheers,
frank

- -frank

"Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics" wrote:

> The caveat is that you could be arrested for no good reason and detained indefinitely until your crime can be clarified.  Sorry I'm going off topic.

- --
"What a senseless waste of human life"
- -The Customer in Monty Python's Cheese Shop sketch