Subject: [Leica] Canada Day photos up...
From: David Young <dnr@horizon.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 14:34:30 -0700

All:

Yesterday there was much ado about Canada Day on this list.

So, my current PWIGATI (the Picture Whenever I Get Around To It) is three
shots taken last night, in Victoria's inner harbour, after dark.

And yes, those "sparkly things" in the young lady's eye really are three
eyelid piercings!

Techie stuff:  R8 w/90 Summicron.  All hand held.  Kodak RG-400

Comments welcomed, as always - on or off list.

http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr and click on Featured Photo.

Thanks for looking.

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité et Beaujolais.

Website at: www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr