Subject: Re: [Leica] Documentary Photography 2003
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 15:00:22 EDT

In a message dated 7/2/03 8:38:01 AM, darkroom@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< As far as I am concerned, you were completely within your legal rights to
be

taking pictures as you were.  Now, there is some caveat to that in the new

PatRIOT Act, and I'm not sure what it is...and someone else may know.

Austin >>

The fact that Bob Barr is working with the ACLU on aspects of combatting the
Patriot acts, privacy issues tells me that the loss of rights is pretty
extensive.  You might want to try either the ACLU site or I believe Bill Moyer had
an overview of Patriot II.

Hell, why should I worry about the intrusion of digital, it sounds like in 5
years anyway you won't be able to take photos, period.

- -kim