Subject: Re: [Leica] New Holy War--Film Scanners
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 09:44:04 -0700

Hmm... I can't remember.  I only scan at the 2x setting these days, as
greater number of passes don't seem to do anything.  I think scanning a
full-frame 35mm neg at 2,820dpi and 2x is on the order of a couple of
minutes, but if you want to know exactly, I can check once I get home
and let you know.

M.