Subject: Re: [Leica] CANADA DAY & USA INDEPENDENCE DAY. :-)
From: "Kevin Argue" <kargue@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 10:54:49 -0400

Alastair- Twice recently test matches between India and Pakistan have been
held in a neutral country, Canada, in particular Toronto. The events were
sold out. In my area( St. Catharines) near Niagara Falls you can usually see
at least one cricket match on Sunday. It is part of the Toronto- Niagara
league. It is not Lords but the cricket is intense.

Cheers,
Kevin Argue