Subject: Re: [Leica] CANADA DAY & USA INDEPENDENCE DAY. :-)
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 22:37:17 -0700

on 06/30/03 9:12 PM, Ted Grant at tedgrant@shaw.ca wrote:

> Then in 1982 Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau took action to make
> Canada an independent country and the name of the day was changed to,
> "Canada Day."

Ted, 1982? What was it that happened in '67? (That was engraved on the
Winchester Model 30/30 rifle I used to own.

Oh wait, that was the Canadian Centennial, right?

Doh!

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once."

                                                        -Albert Einstein

Replies: Reply from frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] CANADA DAY & USA INDEPENDENCE DAY. :-))