Subject: [Leica] The playdough test
From: David Degner <leicanews@myrealbox.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 23:16:36 -0400

In a test of Leica's quality control I had a kid firmly place his
playdough on the glass of my 28 2.8 then I pretended like I didn't
notice for a few minutes as I let it dry on. Though the glass is a few
decades it old showed no signs of wear when the playdough was carefully
removed first with tissue paper and later back at home with lens
cleaning fluid and one of those special cloths.  But now there is
playdough in the little creases around the glass and it just looks
ugly.  If you think that all the kids are in front of you singing the
"wheels on the bus" song, still gaurd the camera that is hanging on your
shoulder.

David Degner

Message from "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] Sonny Carter - and others in Louisiana: OT - Bill)
Message from "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@charter.net> (Re: [Leica] Sonny Carter - and others in Louisiana: OT - Bill)