Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital has WON? Not by a longshot .. .. yet
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:38:18 -0400

At 03:11 PM 6/30/2003 -0400, you wrote:

>My day job is as a computer professional. I have a 2 megapixel digital camera.
>I put Photoshop Elements on my computer. It was an interesting experience.
>I am
>not all that creative, but I am decent technically. Mostly what I like to do
>these days is nice looking 16x20's. I have about thirty spare minutes a day. I
>play the cello, and these almost always have to be dedicated to practice. I
>have no time to do wet dark room work, and that also means that I have no time
>to learn dry dark room work. One of my kids is into digital photography.
>For me
>to learn, really learn digital photography, particularly the computer part if
>it, as well as you or he knows it is going to take me two or three years of
>practice. Someday I will, but that may have to be a retirement project.
>
>Bareny

Barney -

Most people who work all day at a computer, don't want to do that for their
hobby, too.  You probably did the right thing by getting the
Hassleblad.  It will be much more relaxing and enjoyable for you than being
tied to a computer at home and at work!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com