Subject: Re: [Leica] Sonny Carter - and others in Louisiana: OT - Bill
From: "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith@dcc.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 15:05:29 -0500

Chris and I are close enough to the Mississippi that all of our water goes
into the rich folks' neighborhood (the one advantage of living in
200-year-old neighborhoods). Can't watch TV right now because the rain is
obliterating the satellite reception (nothing good on anyway). Tonight
ought to be worse. It should veer toward Steve LeHuray and miss Sonny
pretty much altogether. If not, I guess we'll be seeing more red tire truck
impression pics next week. ;-)

Jeffery