Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Bob Shell news - let's end this puppie
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 12:23:54 -0400

Here's a unique suggestion - those that really care about Bob Shell and
his well being can email privately Marc and Marc can respond as he sees
fit.  This thread has gone on too long and is only going to cause hard
feelings  on the list about things that are really OT and not fun.

Now if some kills someone with a Leica then were back OT but in the
meantime let's end this puppie

ernie