Subject: WAS RE: [Leica] OT: Bob Shell news NOW Lug generosity
From: "Chandos Michael Brown" <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 09:41:27 -0400

"Slightly more complex, as it always is. Remember that there are always
2 sides to every story, even Bob's. Lets not jump in too quickly, lets
remember the original generosity, of the offer."

I don't actually recall the details, Alastir, but every time Steve seems
a bit irascible here and elswhere, I remember that he simply *gave* an
LTM kit to someone whom he thought needed it.  Quite extraordinary, and
entirely and overwhelmingly a testament to his generosity of spirit.

Chandos