Subject: [Leica] One More tire track flare
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 23:56:52 -0500

OOps, forgot the url!

Tina
It was flare.  The sun was in the upper part of the shot and I cropped it
away.   Every once in  a while I let it creep in, since the lens handles it
so well.  Probably a little dust or smear on the lens as well.  It was very
early!  Anyhow, you can see the blue spot is in this one too, but in a very
different place, so no pixel issue.  http://www.sonc.com/tractor_flare.htm

How do you fix a bum pixel anyhow?

Thanks,

Sonny