Subject: RE: Re: [Leica] Slide mounts/scanner feeders/workflow
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 00:01:39 -0400

> But, Tina, are you absolutely, hands down, satisfied with the prints
> that you produce digitally, and would you mind saying a little about how
> you make them?

Tina, if I may chime in, I am interested on the same subject, particularly
with respect to your B&W prints.  I don't know your expectations for the
Canon D10 which I have used for a few months now, but it is a very capable
machine.   Low light focusing though is tricky with it, so I use fast
prime lenses for that purpose.  On the other hand, high ISO is very usable.

I also can't wait to hear from Mark Rabiner about his opinion on his
digital workflow to produce B&W prints.

- - Phong