Subject: Re: [Leica] Difficult customer fun ...
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 11:33:40 +1000

Yep, taking more than one is the idea.  I've found that with two shots
of each team, I can match each player's portrait photo with a good team
photo for them.  But my patience wears thin when folks complain about
how someone else looks in the team photo.  I suspect the coach wasn't
too happy that the cheeky player might have been having a dig at her.
Possibly well deserved, from what I got to see yesterday.

Ah, what do they say about working with children and animals?

Rick.