Subject: Re: [Leica] Shell news
From: Jesse Hellman <hellman@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 17:23:09 -0400

Marc Small has been writing to the LUG saying no more than many good
attorneys have done in regard to their clients. He is not "trying the
case" on the LUG and I for one am glad to hear his remarks. It appears
to me that Bob Shell is very fortunate to have someone of his
intelligence representing him.

A trial may supply justice but it does not necessarily provide facts and
truth. Most people who follow the LUG know how hard those are to achieve
regarding the Leica, much less in ones like politics, religion, and law.

Jesse

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Shell news)