Subject: Re: [Leica] Slide mounts/scanner feeders/workflow
From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 09:19:47 -0700 (PDT)

Tina,
Are you using any specific software to catalogue where
these electronic files are and searchable info about
them? Do you have a systematic approach you've
developed that aids you in this? My approach has been
haphazard (and unsatisfactory at best). I would be
grateful for any guidance you could give.
Thanks,
Bob