Subject: Re: [Leica] Any comments on 90mm lenses.
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 08:54:32 +1000

Good comments Mark, but the small framelines are not so bad in the HM
version, and even with the .72, I've always found them quite adequate:
on the plus side, it makes you concentrate a bit harder if your images
were not right last time. As for soft focus, again, I don't have a
problem focusing the 90 or the 135, and like any camera system, you
have to remember to give it a bit of a chance with a faster shutter
travel. For portraits, that softness may help and here I can always
reach for the Summarex ;-)

Cheers