Subject: Re: [Leica] Eva Rubinstein (*NOT* off-topic)
From: "Peter Choy" <pmcchoy@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 11:46:39 -0700

Eva's monograph, "Lodz - Brief Encounters," was published in Poland in 1998.
A couple of months ago she emailed me from Warsaw saying she had another
book (collected photos 1967-1990) coming out in connection with a
photographic Biennale in Poznan.  As I recall there's also a chapter of her
work in the 1973 Leica Manual (15th edition) and I remember she made one of
the last photos of Arbus, which you can find in Bosworth's biography of
Arbus. She's a great lady and artist, whom I first met when I was a college
freshman and she had not yet embarked upon her work in photography.

She used a Leica, so what's off-topic?  ;-)

rgds
Peter Choy.

Replies: Reply from "William Bresler" <wbresler@twmi.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Eva Rubinstein (*NOT* off-topic))