Subject: Re: [Leica] Any using the new piezography profiles?
From: "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <jgp@gilplant.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 06:13:08 -0400

Adam,

The original PeizographyBW has been re-badged by it's developers (who,
I've heard, ended up in court with Cone/InkjetMall) and is now called
ImageExportBW; the inks (now there is an option for warm or cool, and
improved anti-clogging) are marketed under the Sundance name. The
current version of the Photoshop Plugin runs under OS X, and the 1280
is fully supported. I've been using it with cartridges as I'm not fully
confident in any continuous inking system for this printer.

http://www.bwguys.com/default.aspx

These products are also available from Rich Pinto at
http://www.photovillage.com/

Gilbert