Subject: Re: [Leica] Shell news
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 23:07:11 -0400

At 09:39 PM 6/25/03 -0600, Tim Atherton wrote:
>http://www.roanoke.com/roatimes/news/story151415.html
>
>(they do seem to have a thing about sodomy at the Roanoke Times and in the
>prosecutors office... is that Deliverance country...?)

Actually not.  This is pretty much MYOB country -- MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!
I really am puzzled by the vigor of the prosecution of Bob, and I suspect
most of this arises as the locals just are unaware of Bob's international
reputation.

The Commonwealth's Attorney in Radford is a true gentleman, though, and
quite unlike a lot of the go-for-broke prosecutors we hear about all the
time.  His word IS his bond, and he is a fair and honest man:  but he is a
fair and honest man fully committed to prosecuting Bob.

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!