Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital Back - I like the first step!
From: Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:47:01 -0400

Simon Lamb wrote:
> SNIP
> Really, it sounded pretty good to me already and I'm sure they will do a
> good deal of refining and tweaking before it hits Photokina
>
> Frank
>
> You need to read the transcript.  It has been categorically stated that the
> spec. will not change since the designs are finalised and the proejct
> estimated and costed.  Also, Leica believe that 10MP is enough and the
> quality is there (well, it is if Kodak do a better job than they did on the
> 14n!)
>
> Simon

According to yesterday's press conference, the sensor in the Kodak 14n
is not made by Kodak, so it is obviously impossible to draw any
connection between that camera and the projected Leica Digital.

- --
Rolfe Tessem      |     Lucky Duck Productions, Inc.
rolfe@ldp.com     |     96 Morton Street
(212) 463-0029    |     New York, Ny 10014

Message from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] Digital Back - I like the first step!)