Subject: RE: [Leica] R8/R9 Digital Back announced
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 10:57:24 -0400

Yah - right. :-)

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of Rick
Dykstra
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 7:23 AM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Ian, you've just twigged a thought.  Given that the digi 'back' will
come in two parts, it may be that it will provide the functions of a
motor drive for film if one takes off the digital swinging back and
slaps on the film back.  Then, when I'm out hiking to shoot falcons, I
could take the one body, the one drive and two swinging backs, for film
and digital.  And have motor drive with both.  Thoughts?

Rick.