Subject: Re: [Leica] Iowa Barn Photos
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:14:02 -0500

Daniel

I don't know why the color of some of the barns is on the purple side, the
grass and sky color is correct, so I guess the Barns really are that color,
I will check the prints.  These were taken right off the Kodak CD without
any alteration.  On some of these I would have liked to get closer, but
could not.  Will try harder as I work this project.  Thanks for the
comments.

Gene

Looking forward to seeing you if all works out.

Gene

                      Daniel Ridings
                      <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.n        To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      o>                                  cc:
                      Sent by:                            Subject:  Re: [Leica] Iowa Barn Photos
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo
                      -alto.ca.us

                      06/26/2003 01:24 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Nice Gene.

I was going to say "move closer" then I saw the doghouse in Mt. Vernon 1a
:)

There seems to be a color cast in some of them (going towards purple ... I
don't know the technical term). I know that old wood can do that, perhaps
it got the scanner to exaggerate?

Hope to see you in the next few weeks. Working on it.

Best, Daniel