Subject: Re: [Leica] R8/R9 Digital Back announced
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 15:31:11 +1000

I hope the digital module has the same shape as the motor drive - then
I'll be able to use my Really Right Stuff camera plate!  Excellent gear
that, from RRS.  Last year I treated myself to RRS plates for R8, R6.2
and M6, to go with an RRS B16 vertical format clamp, for use on an Arca
Swiss B2 ball head, on a Gitzo carbon fibre tripod.  This stuff is just
the ticket, if you need/want a tripod that is.

The digi back?  Great, but kind of expensive.  One good thing about the
news is that I'll not hesitate any longer before buying a consumer
digital camera.  Perhaps a Digilux.

Rick.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] R8/R9 Digital Back announced)