Subject: [Leica] Southern Cottonseed Oil Plant
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 15:01:00 -0500

An unusual outing for me.  The Southern Cottonseed Oil pressing plant
is closed here now, after decades of operation.  I remember getting up
in the morning, and smelling the aroma from the plant; entirely
pleasant smell, like good food cooking.

They will be taking the plant apart, so I went there for a look
around.  Funny, I have been passing these structures  for half a
century or longer, and just never took a picture before.

http://www.sonc.com/cotton_plant/

Regards.

Replies: Reply from Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] Southern Cottonseed Oil Plant)