Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica R-Digital Back
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:36:22 -0400

The pics make it look like a hugh piece of hardware.  I'm sure that the
product will be decent for the price in terms of quality but it is
unlikely to be much fun to use in the field.  As a studio camera ,
maybe.  OTOH by October, 2004 the competition is likely to be fierce,
prices down and options greater.  I'm still very happy with my D100-
now that I realized that my manual focus 45/2.8 pancake lens works on
this body - oh joy now I can produce out of focus digital stuff like
Bryan Adams!

ernie