Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Handled the MP
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 19:02:45 -0700

At 07:38 PM 6/24/03 -0700, "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
wrote:
>Actually, when the MP came out, people were throwing their M6's out the
>window for a song--I've seen it, and it's painful--just to get the latest
>and greatest. Now there are so many M6's on the market, it's made selling
>them more than a bit difficult. Even the rare ones.

Welcome back, Kit!  We missed ya!

Don't feel too much pain.  The advent of the M7 and MP made the price of an
M6TTL drop below my threshold of tolerable financial pain, and into the
realm of , "Aw, heck, why not?"  I'm sure I'm not the only one.  So now
I've got a Leica with, fancy this, with a meter in it and everything.

The same price drop also made my M4-P not worth my selling it, so I kept
it.  Ya gotta take what life hands you.

The good news is that both my Leicas are out there taking pictures.  And
hopefully you'll make up in volume what you've lost in price.

- --Peter