Subject: RE: [Leica] Vertical Alignment Tool
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:56:48 -0400

My M6TTL .85 has a pretty bad vertical alignment issue...and I have no clue
how it happened, or if I simply just noticed it on particular subjects...it
may have been there since I bought the camera some months ago.  As far as I
know, hasn't been dropped or knocked (except possibly in shipping).

Who fixes this and how much do they charge?  Or, does someone want to let me
borrow their "tool"?

Austin