Subject: [Leica] Test in three weeks!
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 19:54:21 -0400

OK guys -
    I'll send you some texts to read - off list (that part is true - I will)
and there will be a test if three weeks. No open book or partial credit; all
essay and mathematics. Make sure you are up on your Dirac Notation. If you
pass, welcome to the "I Know this Crap and Who Cares but Me and my Leica"
Club. You get a hand written diploma on a Post-It note and a bottle of
Motrin. It plays Pomp and Circumstance when you open it :-)
    Ed