Subject: Re: [Leica] My 104th Picture of the week Answering Jerry
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 21:03:01 -0700

on 06/22/03 4:48 PM, (SonC) Sonny Carter at sonc@sonc.com wrote:

> What do we see from you? Smart-assed and half-assed pokes at those who are
> out there doing  and no visible  photography.

Sonny, don't them them get to you. Photography is literally writing with
light. It's not using Leicas, or Tri-X, or shooting only one style that is
politically correct. It's an art. What more need be said? As a journalist, I
tend to lean to the more literal side of things, but that doesn't mean I
can't appreciate what more "creative" branches of photography are doing.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

As the vacationing Scot in Canada was heard to say, ŚWeel, if yon's the size
of yurr moose, Ah'd hate ta see the size of yurr cats.ą