Subject: Re: [Leica] My 104th Picture of the week Answering Jerry
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 17:25:13 -0700

>>> Jerry
>   The photoshop came in as I desaturated the surroundings.  I did not
alter
> the photography otherwise.  Nothing I couldn't do in a darkroom.
> http://www.sonc.com/peach_icecream.htm
>
> To answer your insulting question "whatever happened to photography?"
Just
> look at my 104 pictures of the week.  They represent thousands of frames
> shot and edited.
>
> What do we see from you? Smart-assed and half-assed pokes <<<<<<

Go get 'im Sonny!!!! ;-)

Hell the photography you've produced during the past couple years has been
just fine, entertaining and damn well executed! The pro at his best! Well
OK, damn near his best! ;-)

Generally we see simple exposures from others with little or no meaning than
a correct exposure and simplistic composition. But in your offerings, week
after week, there's a bunch here who could only wish and learn they were
good enough to shoot any where near the same quality of material.

Hang loose good buddy, keep that wonderful southern photo material coming in
this northern direction! ;-) Hell I watched the Canadian way to play
baseball this time of the year dressed in long johns, woolly hat and
mittens!

Jeeeeesh we need all those warm southern pictures you can send this way mon
ami! ;-) Heck the kids didn't use a baseball, they used frozen snow balls!
;-)
ted