Subject: Re: [Leica] FS Noctilux and other Leica stuff
From: "Dan States" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 14:54:34 +0000

As I mentioned it is black.  In general it is in really good shape, with
only a few signs of wear.  The meter is erratic because the adusting lever
needs CLA.  I always used the meter in my brain with good results.
These cameras are famous for their tank like construction.  It has a metal
blade shutter and a flash sync speed of 125th sec.

The lens is the traditional Nikon Nikor H F2.0  A good old lens, with fine
control of flare.  I'd compare it in quality to the first generation
Summicron or the old Zeiss Planars.  The condition of the lens is superb.

If you are interested in buying the camera let me know.  I can accept cash,
check or cashiers bank check.

If you care to pay via personal check I only ask that the check clear prior
to shipment.

Best wishes
Dan States
232 circle hills drive