Subject: Re: [Leica] Summer vacation report
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 09:04:15 +0200 (MEST)

Yeah, and it periodically abounds around here. The workers were so tired
of it (since it was cheap easy "food") that they had it written into their
contracts that they would not have to eat it more than three days a week.

There are a couple of other members of the salmon family in the waters but
I don't know their names in English (havsöring, lax ...). We don't have
trout around here. Further north, but not here. Here on the west coast of
Sweden we're not particularly fond of "sweet-water" fish, only sea fish.

Now cod I would regard as food :)

Daniel