Subject: [Leica] Washington Wedding - Epilog
From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 18:50:33 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All,
As many of you know, Judge Ruth Bader Ginsburg
officiated at my nephew's wedding earlier this month
in Washington, D.C. The original, untouched photo is
here:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/rgacpa/image-46166.html
Many of you offered your kind and able assistance in
salvaging this wreck (esp. B.D. late one night). With
your instruction, I worked on the image; the result is
posted here:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/rgacpa/image-47465.html
A great improvement! I sent a print of this improved
image to Judge Ginsburg last week. Today I received
this thank you note in the mail:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/rgacpa/image-47464.html
She thought our work was "fine"!
Thanks to all who helped and made this endeavor so
much fun. I only wish each of you could personally
have such a wonderful souvenir.
Truly grateful,
Bob

=====