Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Boutique - I thought you guys were joking
From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:01:19 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I've been in that store; recently even. Not
impressed. Tried to sell my wife a digital camera (I
forget which brand), but on getting back to my desk
and reading about it, was fraut with bugs and a real
looser. Seems they were trying to sell margin leader
rather than good product to what they thought were
sucker tourists. Also, pretty dang small inside;
boutique is probably an adequate description from a
size point of view.
They may have a good selection of used stuff, though.
I didn't notice. However, for an extra hours drive I'd
pick Keeble and Shuchat in Palo Alto any day of the
week.
Just MHO.
Bob