Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: New Nikon Lens Mount
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 23:45:41 -0700

on 06/17/03 8:41 PM, David Young at dnr@horizon.bc.ca wrote:

> Hmmmm... all this talk about how Nikon can't do a full frame chip because
> of the [small-ish] lens mount.... colour me stupid if I'm  wrong, but isn't
> the new Kodak 14mpxl full-size-chip camera built around a Nikon and it's
> mount?

Yes. But then, maybe Nikon has standards of performance that Kodak doesn't?

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

Everybody has that thing where they need to look one way but they come out
looking another way and that's what people observe. You see someone on the
street and essentially what you notice about them is the flaw.
- -Diane Arbus