Subject: Re: [Leica] The Sling...
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:37:04 -0700

Hi Jerry,

      And thanks!  I always have one screwmount camera in my pocket.
But I wish to expand my shooting possibilities with an additional camera
or two.  Two of the cameras I use don't even have strap lugs (Leica D
and Zorki I).  The Canon IVSb I'm waiting to get to use with the Canon
Rapid Winder has the strap lugs and I'll get a neck strap for it, the Sling
and the Hook.  the Hook will allow the Canon/Rapid Winder to be released
from the neckstrap.  It can be quickly replaced on the neckstrap to reload.

      I'm still trying to work all this out and nothing is fixed yet.  Fixed
ideas
are a sign of insanity!   :-)

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson