Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: CNYLUG
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 12:55:40 -0400

Sal - I fear I didn't.  Now that you mention it I think there was a
tall, older gentleman behind the counter which housed some collectible
Leica's who had an accent.  Could this have been Rolf Fricke?  If so
it's a shame that we were not told of this.  Saw a 66/2 Elcan lens for
the Navy, a KE7a which I believe is the military version of the M2 and
assorted LTM bodies made for various countries' military services

I was exhausted from a day spent with friends in CT but made the trip
to Rochester to meet Carl AND to support the Clean and Check
rationalizing it that poor turnout would likely doom this to the '
first and only ' bin.  Maybe next year the event will be expanded.

ernie