Subject: Re: [Leica] CNY LUG
From: liz boeder <lizlizliz@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 20:12:47 -0700

Not a big fan of Malibu or its' residents are we? Actually, I wasn't
proposing you come up here, we get to La Jolla seems like more often
than you come to Malibu. Or somewhere in the middle, I don't know how
these things work. I was just responding to a note I thought I heard in
your cyber-voice for some Leica locals. Perhaps I misconstrued your
meaning. Wouldn't be the first time I'd misunderstood something,
certainly.
Anyway, I didn't make the traffic! I just sat in it for four hours
today! Ugh! As an aside, I could care less about the people here. Most
of them are completely out of their minds. I like to say this area has
the highest percentage of certifiably crazy people driving Range Rovers
of anywhere in the country. (No offense to the sane people who drive
Range Rovers, I know you're out there....)
Seems like there'd be more Leica freaks out your way, tho, what with all
the natural beauty and whatnot.....well, we're here if you need us!
Cheers,
Liz
www.lizlizliz.com

>>> http://www.mira.com