Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW: Boston Pride 2003
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 19:12:28 -0700

on 06/15/03 9:26 AM, Seth Rosner at sethrosner@direcway.com wrote:

> I adore your H.P Liddon quote and have added it to my list of memorable
> quotations.

I'll keep them coming. And for those who don't know me, my email program
(Entourage or Mail.app in OS X) sets my signatures randomly, so don't take
offense if it seems to be referring specifically to the content of my
message. It's (usually) purely unintentional. I would never offend (almost)
anyone intentionally.

:-)

- --
Eric

"Fascism should rightly be called Corporatism  as it is a merge of state and
corporate power."
- -Benito Mussolini

Replies: Reply from Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com> (Re: [Leica] PAW: Boston Pride 2003)