Subject: Re: [Leica] okay all you supposed street photographers....
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 16:34:46 +0100

Thanks for the pointers to the work of Faurer, who I had never heard of.
  I really enjoyed the exploration. He is proof yet again that there is
much more to street photography than photography on the streets.

Gerry
www.gwpics.com

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1858941652/qid=1055688824/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/104-5646877-8568701?v=glance&s=books&n=507846)