Subject: Re: [Leica] Some may find this of interest, I don't
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 21:41:28 -0400

Give me a break.  We have a tragic end to a young life.  The police are
holding a photographer whose property the death happened on.  Beyond that we
don't know much else.

Speculation occurs due to the nature of the photography.  Please;  much,
much more graphic material appears on all of our inboxes as unsolicited
Spam.  Pornography is probably the most profitable aspect of internet
commerce.  Yet some are attaching guilt to a someone who took rather mild
images.

Oooh, an older man might have been cheating on his wife with a younger
woman.  Like that hasn't happened before.  Isn't there a book out about
something to do with that?

Aah, the young woman might have been on drugs.  But the news account
mentions Valium and some other the counter medication.  Hardly reefer
madness material.

Oh my gosh, it wasn't missionary.  Have you all looked at the magazine
covers at the check out line in your local grocery store?  I don't think
that particular style is very much in vogue based on the cover material.

I've a wonderful idea.  Let's put film in our cameras or empty electron
receptors in the proper receptacle and go out and take some pictures.  At
the very least, fondle the collectable Leica.

0.02

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Some may find this of interest, I don't)