Subject: RE: [Leica] Some may find this of interest
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 17:51:58 -0600

> > the site...
> > >
> > > No, Tim, it looks like they took pictures of that as the
> subject matter,
> > > that in NO WAY means THEY "were into" it.
> > >
> > > Austin
> >
> > Oh - sorry, I get it - it's a documentary exploration of soft porn...?
>
> Are you just that clueless, Tim, that you simply don't understand that, or
> are you just being a fool?

Austin,

If someone (male) takes soft-porn photographs of someone ((female) else (not
glamour, not really erotica), what are the reasons they are doing it? Money?
(to sell), personal pleasure? What else? Can you argue that it's done out of
admiration for the beauty of the "classical" female form?

Give me the honest reason such photographs are taken.

tim