Subject: [Leica] you go nan
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 09:46:19 -0400

thanks for pointing out the nan golden interview:

http://fototapeta.art.pl/2003/ngie.php

makes me want to drag my leica out of the closet.... nan golden's always
been what photography's about for me -- she's not really a photographer, or
at least, she's not a technical virtuoso, she's someone with a story to tell
for whom photography has become a vehicle. i don't always like her pictures
and and am occasionally repulsed by her subjects but i applaud her
storytelling.

she's always been a great leica ad for me too.

now where is that m6 of mine?

kc...

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: you go nan)