Subject: [Leica] This picture must be as old as our friend in La Jolla :)
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 07:39:55 -0400

I was offered a huge process camera a couple of years ago which hung
from rails mounted on a ceiling, and so big that it would fit in a
truck/lorry.  I had the idea that I could mount it in something similar
to a UPS van, drive to "photogenic" areas around New England and shoot
16x20 photos from the back of the vehicle. OT: I would also shoot with a
Leica and a Rollei of course.

I did come to my senses early enough to abandon the idea before buying a
van.  This photograph sent to me by a fellow LUGer after he saw the
Camera Van, reminds me of my temporary insanity.

http://www.hemenway.com/Camera_car.jpg

- --

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

Replies: Reply from "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] This picture must be as old as our friend in La Jolla :))