Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: pardon my venting : DAMN I hate color work !
From: "korenman" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 22:24:39 -0400

Ok - I'll drop the food analogy.
But SO many uninspired shots are pumped up with color to make up for their
lack of meaning, message or soul.

Imagine a garish Elvis on velvet.. Bad, but it holds your eye for a moment.
Now de-saturate it.. You've got zero. Nothing.

You are right my color rant is a different matter and more about getting the
techy stuff right.

Eric