Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Ideal bag for M6 & 35mm ASPH
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 12:23:27 -0700

Jerry Lehrer wrote:

> Mark
>
> STYLING?  Since when does a serious photographer worry
> about styling of a carrying bag?  I concern myself with security,
> ease of access, security, comfort, and security.  A good diaper
> bag, with Domke inserts takes care of all of it.  The local poseurs
> may use the "Billingsgate" or other $300 bags, but I put my money
> in glass.  I don't have to impress anyone with a name label.
>
> Jerry

In your diaper bag:
6-10 diapers
travel container full of baby wipes
a small plastic changing mat
several small plastic bags (i.e. seal-able storage or grocery) for
soiled diapers
diaper-rash ointment
2 bibs
a spare pacifier if your baby uses one
acteaminophen or ibuprofen
M and/or R Body w/softie. (Or Rollei 35)  (or Rolleiflex F)
Rapidwinder
Lens and spare lens
5 rolls Neopan 1600
39mm 060 yellow green filter for sure when the sun comes out as you'd
over expose.
Spare battery

Hey and I'd have a little plastic flashlight.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Ideal bag for M6 & 35mm ASPH)