Subject: [Leica] The Family of Man 2
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 18:43:35 +1000

g'day all,

Many of you are involved in our project, and all of you are welcome to
join. We are well into year 3 of a 5 year project, and already we have
200 images chosen for the final selection. Lately, some wonderful new
images have been submitted: I urge to go to

http://www.sedationtraining.com/FOM2/index.asp

and review the latest additions. Remember, we are trying to show the
world as it is. The people places lives they live. Its a wide ranging
project, and one that will allow you to test your images against those
of some wonderful photographers. Its a project which has professional
photographers helping and guiding those of us who are trying to improve.

Get some images in, and if you would like any information on our
project or the "mentor" programme, drop me a line

Thanks again to all involved, especially Tom Smart, who has set up and
runs such a wonderful submission site. I have still not managed to do
this on the FOM2 homepage, BUT I do so publicly here ;-)

Cheers and here's luck

Alastair